Pencilmation #? Pencilmation #?

Funny.

I think this short (never watched an episode before) really has some potential. But it's rather goofy and it feels like you're not planning on making it a tiny bit more serious.
The music was really silly and reminded me of Dora and the loop really started to annoy me after a certain period of time.

The background was really good though, but I don't think it'd be that fair to count that in my rating, although it shows you try to make the non-animated things as good as you can (including the pencil).

The overall animation was quite good, and it was funny. But the story was slowly dragging itself on, and after a few times of thinking "Could you just move
on?", the movie was ruined for me.

I believe I can see you enjoy animating these, and that's what counts.

The Transformer The Transformer

Great movie.

This short little film really radiates the old, silent movie feel. Genially colored, with the sepia and all.

The music really has that old, classy style.
I did actually miss good humor, although the weird look at the gentleman's face, the fishbowl-ish effect, was pretty funny and greatly animated, I didn't laugh or even felt the smallest of what would be the urge to giggle.

Liked the music, liked the animation, but I missed the humor.
Too bad it's a staff submission.

Makeshift's Newgrounds Makeshift's Newgrounds

Not really good :(

This dissapointed me. The graphics didn't match the video and there was almost no animation in it. Also, why didn't you do the voice yourself, it's you we're talking about, right?

Makeshift responds:

I didn't do the voice because i don't have a good voice, and I only have a dollar store mic, and it's too loud in my damn house. :(
lol
thanks for the review though

No Frame By Frame No Frame By Frame

Hehe... You're good outside of the BBS as well!

Nice animation, voices are good enough and the humour is just awesome. Saw this before btw.
Try and use the align tool though. The replayzorz button wasn't in the centre of the screen.

fluffkomix responds:

whatever. alignment doesnt really matter for me.

and i have no idea what it is

Project Way Old Project Way Old

Kabouter plop!?

Seriously Kabouter Plop is a leprechaun that sings, and the lyrics do NOT fit!
It's leprechaun girls join me!, not come out and smash these ├╝ber things and the rest is even more stupid.

Killing Spree IV - Part 2 Killing Spree IV - Part 2

A bit gorey

Well, it was excellent stick animation, nice use of filters and it was quite unique for a stick animation to have a storyline. Feels better.

Tribute To My Dad 2 Tribute To My Dad 2

Quite good

I would've given it an eight, but the audio kind of sucked. Other than that, it was very enjoyable. Good, smooth animation, I liked the transformer xD and your faces style is just amazing.

A Tribute to my Mum A Tribute to my Mum

Great

Ah, that's pure love for your mother ;)
Your mum should be very proud, good audio quality, sweet animation, but I think you should make the veryreallyvery short bits of text longer, couldn't read them.

SamGreen responds:

That's just to make you watch it twice :D

Thanks for the positive feedback from all so far!

The Smiling Stick The Smiling Stick

Effort saved you

Well... I can't say I liked it, but the sounds were quite alright, so that's nice, and the effects and filters were not too bad. The animation wasn't that good, though. I recommend using Line sticks from now on.

Open Here Open Here

Oh almighty god of effects

Oh almighty god of Special Effects. Please hear my prayers. Make another movie. Please, help us in the hard times of the recession. Please make another one.
(no offense to any religion :D)

No, seriously. This movie was epic, the effects and stick movement were................................. ehm.... made me speechless. The box also fell and flew with perfect physics.
I'll just say one word:.....EPIC......

rhyeen responds:

haha, sorry but i'm no god...maybe a demigod, but defiantly not a god