Box the Collector revised Box the Collector revised

It sucked my cock hard.

Seriously:
A) It was a direct copy of Emanuele Feronato's tutorial.
B) The music was buggy and replayed every time I went back to the main menu.
C) There are no highscores.
D) The movement was choppy, slow.
E) You made every text a dynamic one?
F) My score remains when there's a new game.

Sorry, but this game was really bad. Improve on the things I named.

ParadoxGaming responds:

Direct copy?! bull, i used his tutorial yes but i did alot of code myself, THEY ARE ALL STATIC TEXT!

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Cool.

Very good. It somewhat has the feel of D-Day to it, the animation was realistic and the inaccuracy of the gun was a pain in the ass.
It got repetitive after a while, though. But it's an endurance game, so it should.
It also was quite unique how the game was very wide, yet very small. The daily 3rd place was really deserved.
I could clearly see the effort you put into this. I can also see some very good reasons for Tom to allow you to use medals.

Congrats with having your dream fulfilled.

Lasso Lasso

Interesting.

I'm sorry to tell you that I was annoyed by the short tail. Good graphics, good concept, just the tail is too short.

Altough I know it's not really allowed, Lasso, this game does not link to another website to play the game.

_SpaceBall_ _SpaceBall_

Finally...

You submitted something. I noticed you posted this in the Flash Reg lounge before, the line from the ball to the centre was an improvement. Popsticle is not popsticol, though ;)

The music kinda fits in and the graphics are alright, but could've been better.

Yambanshee responds:

thanx :D first game with a score over 3 :D

Mouse Adventures 3 Mouse Adventures 3

Originality pl0x.

The mouse avoider has been done. Too much. I'd love to see you make something original. The levels were cool, though. A few more would've been great.

Nice that you put music in it, but I missed a mute button.

Chrome Invaders Chrome Invaders

Okay.

I can't say I enjoyed it. The idea's been done way too many times and there were no extra features, I believe. The lack of instructions bothered me as well. At least tell us which button we use to SHOOT (which is the spacebar). The graphics weren't stunning either, so I could only give this a 6.
SO:
Get your own idea;
Improve your graphics;
Add MUSIC!!!!!!!!!;
And add instructions.

Follow that and you'll get there ;)

Safe cracker Safe cracker

Hmmm...

Well you shouldn't make all of your text dynamic text boxes. Also, try and make them non-selectable and make the WHOLE text visible. I could only see the top half.

Too bad you gave away all of the commands, though. Some originality would've helped as well, I like "Deliver that Fulp", but I like originality better.

FUCK! a Comic Collection FUCK! a Comic Collection

Hehe...

Funny. Don't forget the BBS now that you're famous! ^^

HolyKonni responds:

I never will :)=

A Basket for Mom A Basket for Mom

Aah...

This game is so classic. Sweet that you made something for mother's day!
Make sure to call your mom today >:(

Flash Tutorial. Flash Tutorial.

Let's see

The info was quite allright and you explained it in a good way. There were many topics you covered.
However, the graphics just totally sucked. One button from the Flash Common Library, some rounded squares and a Flash icons of which you didn't even remove the white around it.
That gave me the idea you're a beginner yourself and that you just sort of copied it from someone else, or a few tutorials.