Pencilmation #? Pencilmation #?

Funny.

I think this short (never watched an episode before) really has some potential. But it's rather goofy and it feels like you're not planning on making it a tiny bit more serious.
The music was really silly and reminded me of Dora and the loop really started to annoy me after a certain period of time.

The background was really good though, but I don't think it'd be that fair to count that in my rating, although it shows you try to make the non-animated things as good as you can (including the pencil).

The overall animation was quite good, and it was funny. But the story was slowly dragging itself on, and after a few times of thinking "Could you just move
on?", the movie was ruined for me.

I believe I can see you enjoy animating these, and that's what counts.

The Transformer The Transformer

Great movie.

This short little film really radiates the old, silent movie feel. Genially colored, with the sepia and all.

The music really has that old, classy style.
I did actually miss good humor, although the weird look at the gentleman's face, the fishbowl-ish effect, was pretty funny and greatly animated, I didn't laugh or even felt the smallest of what would be the urge to giggle.

Liked the music, liked the animation, but I missed the humor.
Too bad it's a staff submission.

Makeshift's Newgrounds Makeshift's Newgrounds

Not really good :(

This dissapointed me. The graphics didn't match the video and there was almost no animation in it. Also, why didn't you do the voice yourself, it's you we're talking about, right?

Makeshift responds:

I didn't do the voice because i don't have a good voice, and I only have a dollar store mic, and it's too loud in my damn house. :(
lol
thanks for the review though

Box the Collector revised Box the Collector revised

It sucked my cock hard.

Seriously:
A) It was a direct copy of Emanuele Feronato's tutorial.
B) The music was buggy and replayed every time I went back to the main menu.
C) There are no highscores.
D) The movement was choppy, slow.
E) You made every text a dynamic one?
F) My score remains when there's a new game.

Sorry, but this game was really bad. Improve on the things I named.

ParadoxGaming responds:

Direct copy?! bull, i used his tutorial yes but i did alot of code myself, THEY ARE ALL STATIC TEXT!

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Cool.

Very good. It somewhat has the feel of D-Day to it, the animation was realistic and the inaccuracy of the gun was a pain in the ass.
It got repetitive after a while, though. But it's an endurance game, so it should.
It also was quite unique how the game was very wide, yet very small. The daily 3rd place was really deserved.
I could clearly see the effort you put into this. I can also see some very good reasons for Tom to allow you to use medals.

Congrats with having your dream fulfilled.

Lasso Lasso

Interesting.

I'm sorry to tell you that I was annoyed by the short tail. Good graphics, good concept, just the tail is too short.

Altough I know it's not really allowed, Lasso, this game does not link to another website to play the game.

Voice Acting Competition -1- Voice Acting Competition -1-

Wow...

You don't really sound like a Fat KidW/A Jetpack xD
That was quite good.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

O RLLY? Well thats how good at voice acting I am. ;)

Dance Baby Dance Dance Baby Dance

Sweet like sugar!

This was really nice. I liked the icy echo sounds.
1:40 followed by the claps was cool as well.

TheVeniceBeachriders responds:

Cool man! Thanks for review and score!

TVB / Roc A Lot

Boombox! Boombox!

Swwet, not my genre

I could enjoy listening to this song, however it's not really my style.

You're gifted, but twisted?
Damn, you're right. Gifted people often are twisted. Dunno if you mean that.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Haha glad ya at least like it

coming soon game coming soon game

I liked some things, but I didn't like some others

I really liked the hand and face style for the humans. The sparkles and background were nice, but a bit random. The brown sack looked odd, but was quite ok.

The dog's just awful. The eyes are off and the mouth looks unnatural. The right paw is way bigger than the left one and the right ear's lines are thicker than the left one's. The left paw was way bigger than the right one. Maybe it's more to the back, but I really can't see that if it is.

Try looking more into noses, as I'd like to see something different from a triangle.

Rev'd

Please note: Negative isn't necessarily useless.

stevenarc responds:

thanks for your input,, it really helps me :)